About Us

I love making cakes and making my customers happy on their special day. Please contact me to setup a time to meet to go over what you want and pricing. We will make the cake of your dreams for less. Call between 8am-7pm Monday-Saturday for an appointment or for questions (801) 607-5263.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Cake/Treats





Here is a Halloween cake I made for a "sister" of mine. I claim her even though we are not technically related. The figurines on the top of the cake are made out of chocolate. I will be making more of these for Halloween. If you want any or are interested in learning how to make them let me know!

1 comment:

~Our Family~ said...

your talented girl... We need to talk about camping or just coming to provo for some family time together maybe do something fun for halloween with the kids.. Let me know what you think.. Right now we all have colds though....